Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

The new school year is starting, again, I think this is the very first time I truly don't want to go to school, maybe coz I won't be able to play maple anymore, haha.. Some of my good friends aren't going to be in the same class with me, they told me we were but in the end it wasn't so it was quite disappointing to get your hopes up and finally get it crushed into smithereens..

I wonder how Form 4 learning is like, I really hope it'll not be hectic and difficult. I got this worry since so many people are taking tuition already, some even started days after the PMR.. My dad literally despises these kinda people, and I don't see the point to go for these 'early lessons'. It feels a bit like cheating coz you learn earlier than others, but does that really guarantee you better results?? No way, at least in my opinion..

I'm enjoying my holiday even though I'm always staying at home with a few outings to shopping centres like Midvalley, OneUtama and likes.. Anyway byebye 2010, hello 2011, I hope I won't write tomorrow's date as 3/1/2010, always can't get used to the year change in the first month, haha.. Happy New Year and may everyone be healthy and happy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment