Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little flashes of light..

Things have been sooo messy for the past two weeks. Seriously lagging behind other people in Math n Add Math.. Someone actually told me I can't catch up coz I don't go for tuition. I need like thrice the time to finish the math questions than others, the Chinese teacher piling copying work for me to throw myself upon, and work from my perkhidmatan stuff.. Missing being just an ordinary student with no strings attached. I think I did get a little over-emotional at times in school, but I always feel better once I let it out a little, sometimes crying even makes me feel a little lighter.. My parents tend to argue over petty matters these days, that really stresses me. My friend gets mad at me out of the blue coz I didn't answer her question immediately, omg, I just wanted to ask someone for the answer to her question and boom, an explosion, scary.. I can't let out anything that's bottled inside of me at home I guess, where else can I? School, lols..

Anyway, it's not that serious, I'm just over-emotional and a bit of a weakling I guess..XD Things are surely to get better, I really have to get rid of this unorganized, messy, everything-out-of-place kinda lifestyle. I'm happy with my life, seriously.. Loved bio class, when we used the microscope and the plant cells and animal cells, haha.. I really like this kinda experiments.. Like what someone told me, you can't be too kind, so ok, I cut down on my kindness and didn't help him draw the observation XD Today's chemistry was a flop I think, my group members said that our boiling tube exploded when Ben Sheng put it in the beaker, it was caused by a reaction to the sudden temperature change they said.. There's so much schoolwork to do during the CNY hols, wonder whether I'll have time to finish it... T,T Been playing maple with Brandon, he and Xiang Yun are like so hooked to that game that they actually discuss it in school = = I think I'm slowly becoming immune to rubbish on the floor, was a bit paranoic about bits of paper and dirt on the class floor coz I wasn't used to that type of 'surroundings' after year-end break.

Tomorrow's the jogathon, missed it last year I think, but not this year. Haiz.. another day of jogging till my feet go numb and feel like they're gonna drop off.. After that, I'm gonna balik kampung lo.... Gonna leave at about 3pm, and we're estimated to arrive at around 8, after the ERP or ECP or E whatever... Coming back on Sunday, then going back to Singapore on the 19th I think, so I'll miss replacement class. Hope I'll be able to catch up on that days lessons ^^ I'm really a slowpoke, grr...

~~ Happy Chinese New Year! =D ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment