Saturday, March 26, 2011

Optimism XD

Results for the first test are out, most people are nuts about their results. They swarm around the teacher one by one, trying to squeeze marks out of the teacher, are they trying to make the teacher vomit out the marks or what..... If you don't get the stupid mark, then why bother, it's just the first test for God's sake. Making a table to compare marks with other 'competitors' is the most stupid thing they can come up with.. Paranoid. Anyway, I'm being way to calm about my results, they're mediocre I guess, not brilliant like Xin Rou and Chooi Mun. I mean, I'll never be up to par.. So why bother, haha..

Always listening to Korean songs lately, not that I can understand them, just like the melody. Listening to ballads by IU, nice.. Ok bah, lazy to continue, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment