Thursday, March 10, 2011

March test's over =D

This test is the first test for form 4. It's different, that's what I can only say.. haha.. No more objective questions for most of the subjects and even the history paper is in subjective form. I think this is probably the most ill-prepared test I have ever gone through. I did revision for almost all the subjects on the eve of the test, except History, I think I did that probably about a week ago..

The Accounting paper was okay, my accounts balanced at first, but after rewriting it with pen, it didn't... omg, and at the last minute... So I couldn't change it.. Handed it in and byebye.. That was one of the few subjects I didn't really struggle in.. Anyway I saw my results already. My paper didn't have my name on it = = I saw the results because Pn. Wee tracked down the owners of the nameless exam papers... There were 6 of us I think, I got a glimpse of my test paper.. Fine, it's not wonderful but it's great considering the lack of revision.. The English results came out today, it's good.. I was quite surprised that there was a comprehension where you needed to write your own answers.. Only those two are out, just days after the exam.. I don't think I'll fail any subject but you can't be too sure I guess, hehe..

While other people were revising, I was playing maple and leveling up.. haha.. So it ought to serve me right if I do fail.. My parents don't give me pressure at all, but it seems like other parents really care about what their children get in the first form 4 test, come on, as if it's life-changing, give them a break.. Like what my mom says, take this test as a gauge to see how much you know and where are your weak points. That's all there is to it in this monthly test thingamajiggy.. So no worries~

No comments:

Post a Comment